Thursday, April 02, 2009

The day after April Fools

I hope you all got fooled yesterday. I fell for one, hook line and sinker!

Anyway, to continue with happy thoughts for a day or two longer...



A man flying in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes he’s lost. He reduces height and spots a woman down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts to get directions, "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

The woman below says: "Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

"You must work in Information Technology," says the balloonist.

"I do" replies the woman. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but It's of no use to anyone."

The woman below replies, "You must work in management."

"I do" replies the balloonist, "But how'd you know?"

"Well", says the woman, "you don’t know where you are, or where you’re going, you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault."

No comments:

The Cowes

The Cowes
Cowes Racing